cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I do have an LMS 2.5 My RME version is 4.0 and Campus Manager is ver 4.0I have enabled logging on many of me network devices, but when I select that device on the Topology services and click device center and from then if I go to syslog messages,...

Trying to update windows version of LMS 2.5 to december 2005 update. The upgrade file runs, verifies integrity, extracts the zip into the temp folder then launches the setup.exe... and does absolutely nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?I opened a T...

rpaquin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I do a copy tftp:flash to my laptop, everything works fine, when I do a copy tftp:flash to our Unix system containing CW I get the following message :Address or name of remote host []? 10.2.5.200Destination filename [vlan.dat]? tftpboot/vlan.dat...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi frenz, We are using LMS2.5 and NAM2 3.4. Can we shedule reports and is here some option by which we can take reports.Can we integrate NAM2 with some device?

I have my CiscoWorks defined as my syslog server and I get messages from all of my boxes- just not ALL the messages. The messages are the ones I want (5's and "up") but where I have 5 logged in the last week from a particular device, the log on the d...

f1jsb79 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear fellows,I have this issue with carrying out RME Netconfig Jobs.They return me following error."Command(s) failed on the device TFTP: Failed on the device."I tried increasing the TFTP time out but still the problem persists.I am able to carryout ...

hi,we are currently evalating cw 2.5.1 bundle to autodiscover our network. the setp is as followsMGt router (sub ip range 172.31.8.0 - 12.0)||L2 switch ranging from vlan 2-10||Routers (default gw pointing to mgt routers)snmp ro & rw is configured acc...

Hi,In Campus Manager 3.3 some of the links between 2 directly attached devices are shown not as straight lines SW ------ SW but as a connection with a thicker perpendicular line in the middle SW --||--SW, and the label displayed doesn't show the 2 e...

Hello,I was wounderiing whether Cisco supports Perl Or Python scripting for shedule back( although I have kiwi cat) or rest of the purposes. What sort of perl module should be installed on computer. Could anyone please provide me the sample Or exam...

deeshar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured ciscoworks 2.5 to get alerted by email when ever any core switch uplink ports or server farm ethernet ports joined or left. (shutdown or unshutdown) Please find below the alert which I am getting :Syslog message generated from device 19...

arifkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card