cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to copy the image file from device it give me Error code as Protocl used RCP Failed to create an empty temp file in RCP specified Directory Cause: java.io.IOException Create process:cmd /c C:/Program Files~/CSCOPX/bin/crmrsh.exe addrhost ...

falkaabi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when sh ip accounting output packet command is enabled on serial int. of 1721 router, It shows some unidentified source and dest. IP address, what is this? is it broadcasting or something else ? Is it consume BW also ? how i can stop this

Hi folks,I m using LMS 2.5. When i strt selftest in common service than it paases all test but database gives error. it is error"database.plFAIL Self Test Fail to query dfmFh.DbVersion, Error: Internal database error *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 1...

parvs_cmc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have run a scheduled weekly backup from Common Services>Server>Admin>Backup for sometime now. I now have to prove the backups work.I have run the restorebackup.pl command and runs ok for a good while then I get the following message flashing on my ...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some VPN 3000 concentrators in our network. We use "cacti", a variant of the MRTG tool to graph various things. Amongst them, we also graph circuit utilization of our Internet bandwidth.My routers and PIXs work fine in this regard. However, I...

pkapoor by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site that has a 64k frame cicruit. They were having issues with packet loss and I implemented traffic shaping on the serial interface. I'm fairly sure I have it correct, but would like some feedback from you guys. Thanks.map-class fra...

Hello,when someone d/l any big file on the net, it always takes up the full bandwidth of the T1 we have. I've trying to setup qos, traffic shaping. However, the class matching protocol doesn't seem to work. could anyone look at my config and point me...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes