cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I got to Management Station this SNMP Trap from Cisco switch (management station has not a format for this trap):NO TRAPD.CONF FMT FOR .1.3.6.1.2.1.17.0.2 ARGS(2): [1] private.enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoStpExtensionsMIB.stpxObjects.stpxMSTOb...

I have 3 files: SyslogFirst.db (261 MB), Syslog Third.db (1.9 GB) and SyslogSecond.db (4.5 GB). They are increasing the size very fast. I need to move that to another disk. Who can I do that?

Have just set up a proxy server and want to know if I can or should set up an access-list on the router that would only allow internet web traffic to go in and out of the proxy server. Have some problem with a few users using Mozilla to bypass the ...

We have recently just deleted the DFM database and started again however on the rediscovery, the DFM database seems to populated with some devices using IP`s and some using host names.I`ve checked the DCR, in which they are all host names, and DFM de...

achrich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RME > Admin > Configuration Mgmt > General Setup - Change Probe Setup tab:Config Retrieval Schedule is set to for Every day starting at midnight.Is there anywhere to get a list of exactly what time a particular device(s) was actually hit?

I am looking at installing SDM on our network. I am able to install the software on both the PC (Window XP SP2) and on the router (2610XM, 12.4(5a)) and configure the basics for the two to communicate. When I open the SDM Launcher and put in the IP a...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be a rather elementary question but I have been unable to find a direct answer to this. Is there an OID to access on a 6500/2800/3800 series IOS device to view the routing table (BGP/EIGRP/STATIC)? I'm looking for a way to dump a full rout...

wiluszm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes