cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, I have ciscoworks 2.5.1 running in my lab. I had to install Dec 2005 patches and many more patches to get it to work. My question is that if i oreder 2.5.1 and install it would i need to install any additional patches to get it to work??...

After I use logrot.pl to rotate and backup log file, the size of the log file is reduced, and the backup zip file is in the backup folder. All these look good. But, after a while, when I check the size of that log file, it goes back to the size befor...

Hi Friends, I Have L3 switches and windows 2000 server running on the lab network.L3 switch is configured to log to the syslog server but I don't see any messages on ciscoworks syslog analyzer.Device is configured to resource manager essential...

Can anyone tell me why I might see a device as unconnected in Topology Services > Network Views > Unconnected Devices. I know CDP has to be enabled, the devices are reachable, and has neighbors. Is there any other critera that has to be met? Everyt...

chiefwfb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to install Dfm 2.0 on a windows 2k server with CWCS 3.0. I have tried twice and cannot get dfm to run properly. DFM discovery has my devices in a continuous "learning" state. Has anyone seen this before? Is it even possible to run df...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade the CiscoWorks package for the cat6000. The available version is 8.0, the currently running version is 1.1. The package installer won't let me upgrade this due to a package incompatibility. Is there an interim version I need to...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NOTE:not sure if this is the right place to ask questions about CSM.Question1:my application is a multi tier application with clients sending requests to servers via a CSM cloud. Now on a typical client i actually mention the CSM address and the "POR...

mksingh79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our routers/switches send traps to both CiscoWorks and HP Openview. A fan failed in a 3745, which OV showed and CW did not. A Sniffer shows the traps getting to the CW server. Further troubleshooting proved that no 3745 traps (tested with Config Mana...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed LMS 2.5.1 at one of my customer. This customer has also HP Network Node Manager 7.5.It is possible to integraty the 2 softs together with Integration Utility 1.6.User Guide for CiscoWorksIntegration Utility 1.6 say : "Integration Utility ...

delahais by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Since upgrading to RME 4.0.4 I have been unable to import software images from network devices.This function was working fine under RME 4.0.3.Looking at the log for the job I get the following: "ci_tb_c077_sw4#copy flash:c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA4...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card