cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to configure IPM to report on HTTP from a remote router (1760 12.2(4)XW SAA 2.2.0) to an internal web server.The router is set as source and snmp settings are correct. The HTTP operation has the following in the URL lookup string http://mr...

mark.egan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i upgraded LMS from 2.1 to 2.5 on a SUN machine, also installed license for 2.5. But when i try to use campus manager tools, i got this warning message;This installed software requires reusing a license provided in a previous version. If a previo...

Odissefs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) How to derive the VPN information of the MPLS VPN configured using route-maps?2) Is there any MIB to get the same?It should be noted here that if the MPLS VPN is configured using route targets, the VPN information derivation is fairly straight for...

I was curius if there was a way that ciscoworks will delete the old flash file when we use the SWIM to roll out new IOS images. Everytime we roll out images then we have to telnet in to delete the old images. This won't be too big of an issue once we...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed LMS 2.5 on Solaris 8 including CiscoView. I believe I have installed the updates for all components and all device updates for CV. Unfortunately, I can't look at ANY device with CiscoView. I always get the following message:M...