cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am visiting a remote office with 4221 router. I dont work with CISCO so I trying to get to WebUi to avoid CLI. Currently I cannot even SSH and have to specifically Telnet from PUTTY. WebUI is accessible, but it refuses my credentials (Wrong...

JiriB0609 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Prime  backup file is describe as having  223GB size from the name ftpprime-161023-1726__VER2.2.0.0.158_BKSZ223G_CPU16_MEM4G_RAM15G_SWAP15G_APP_CKXXXX.tar.gpg,   after a successful backup, here is the size of the file 17G   File size -rw-rw-...

Hello Engineers, Suddenly I cannot read switch log msgs because of sentences are composed of codes.I have not seen like this , so I am worried about the something has wrong to our switch. <Switch Info>- Cisco C3750X-Version 15.0(2)SE10a  Can anyone h...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was practising aaa method list and came around a situation where i am stuck, after enabling aaa on router and trying to telnet it through pc it was successful so out of curiosity i shut the interface connected to aaa server in snap i.e f0/1 and ...

Asif.oxy by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with ASR-920-12CZ's and am in the process of updating the IOS in dozens of 920's. Recently I have ran into a batch where the USB MEM port is not recognizing my memory stick and have to resort to updating the  IOS over tftp. That wouldn't...