cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering if there is a way to set up Ciscoworks to remove old devices from the database once it's not detected for certain period of time. Like if I remove a device from the network is there a way to tell Ciscoworks to remove that device if ...

dbnorton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everibody, I read on bug tool that in this version of RME is fixed the bug ID CSCsa95946, Now dou you know how to use %M and %D on email option, any idea about that ?And in the workaround of fixed bug, its mentioned that we use sampleEmailscript, ...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my customers have some Alcatel IP phones with the CallManager OXE IP from Alcatel.In UserTracking, he have none Ip phone + the PC connected on these IP phones. Someone knows, what is the solution to have the Alcatel Ip phone + PC in Usertracki...

delahais by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I installed ciscowors CS 2.2, CM 3.3, RME 3.5 over a windows 2000 server sp4 machine with a processor pentium 4 3.2 Gand 512 M of RAM but after installation when i try to get into any sevices in campus (working whith Java like topology services) ...

In the previous version of DFM(1.2) you could unmanage ICMP polling for a interface, but it would still be polled by SNMP. It appears however in this new version that you can only unmanage a interface from both ICMP and SNMP. This presents a problem ...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can access with my cco login to the LMS modules patchs but I can't access with my cco login to the LMS 2.2 update 1 please any help can any one send me the LMS 2.2 update 1 for windows??

Hi,I am very new user of LMS 2.2 & this is the first time I am using it.Can anyone tell what I all I have to do to manage network using LMS 2.2.Any sort of help will be really appriciated.Thanks

parvs_cmc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have noticed that on the Vlan1 interface of one of my switches there are giants being received (about 1 each second). I have the impression the broadcasts are incrementing at the same rate as the giants.The interface output:#sh int vlan1VLAN1...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded to 2.51 from 2.5 and now my RME database engine will not start. I try to start the RME NG database manual but the get the following messagess " Could not start the CiscoWorks RME NG database engine service on Local Computer. The servi...

We are using this program to analyze our cat 6509 (ios 12.2(18)sxf).When the utility gets to the stage where it begins analyzing CPU usage, we get an application error stating java.lang nullpointerexception and the program freezes. Based on what was ...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card