cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,i have some problem to configure my PIX 501 (firewall & VPN).my problem is on the outside interface. the link is down and the interface is shutdown.i think that this both thing are link but i don't fine a way to put at up the link.more over the...

What's the best product and method to implement Dynamic Assignment of VLAN's. We have several sites, with Switches from 2900XL up to 3550, and on some exceptional sites 6500 Switch running IOS always.To avoid the management required for the VLAN Conf...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can I implement VMPS with normal Catalyst 3550? or do I need a 4500 or 6000 ? can the 3550 be client of an TFTP Server?ThanksJorge

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am thinking about configuring a netflow system under my network, and I have some questions about configuring a Cisco 6500.Can I just configure the switch part with netflow, (not the router part) ? Because if the only problem is that it will miss...

Unfortunatly the Syslog reports which i run on my ciscoworks server are always empty. How can I check if Syslog is really collecting data? The two process's on Process list are running without problems. What more can I check?ThanksJorge

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there, i am new to this forum and i have a question about problem in msn messenger, one of our customers have 2811 and he said he face sometimes not all the time that msn messenger did not open while all others are working (like yahoo) he has a NA...

khaledhus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes