cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am new to this topics and will be great if any one can help.FTD 1120 in HA.Server1.xxx.ws --> public IP 55.55.55.55 ---NAT----> 172.x.x.100:8080Server2.xxx.ws --> public IP 55.55.55.55 ---NAT----> 172.x.x.150:3636As you can see my task is to acce...

am_rajan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need a NTP server for an Offline IP Doorcom installation. As there will be a switch in any case to connect the doorcom devices, it would be ideal to have the NTP feature in the switch.Do you know a reference of switch with battery backup tha...

VinceVega by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,been going through the documents but struggling to identify how exactly to upgrade our Cisco prime infrastructure to 3.10.4. we are currently running a VM based 3.10 version. will appreciate if someone can write down the steps involved. thanks

ali007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello. I’ve been working with Prime for several days, I’ve installed just over a hundred devices and I can’t figure it out. Isn’t it possible in Prime to simply check the availability of devices and show on the dashboard that a device has fallen? The...

snowbars by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes