cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to find a way to use username and password to cetrally manage many users logging into cisco devices. I know about RADIUS, are there any others that you suggest? Any suggestions for a windows based RADIUS server?

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just purchased and installed LMS 2.5 and now I'm trying to learn it! And I am struggling. All I have are the User Guides (2,700 pages total) for all the components. The user guides are big on detail, but poor on practical advice and real world scenar...

Hi,I know that The Cisco 2811 router has three fans that operate at a slower speed to conserve power and reduce fan noise at ambient temperatures below 32oC. They operate at high speed in ambient temperatures above 32oCBut it's possible to change thi...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router that doesn't indicate I am in config mode. Sometimes CTL-Z gets me out of it, sometimes not (although I may just fat-thumb that). EXIT always works. I spent a few minutes wondering why show commands didn't work (because I was sti...

Resolved! dfm sp2

I've been trying to update dfm w/ sp2 but have had no apparent success. I don't get any errors during the installation but after I reboot I still show version 2.0.0 with the original March installation date in when I look at Software Center -> Softw...

I have my routers configured to send their SYSLOG messgaes to a UNIX syslog daemon. Currently the routers are configured to send severity level 0 - 6 What I'm trying to do is tell the router that I want level 0 thru 6 but I want to prevent the router...

Hi, My topology is simple. I have a voice vlan, and my monitoring is happening on the same switch where the calls arrive. Also, the originating call is on the same switch, so there should be no hops involved. When I trace a packet from a switch, it s...

svick2771 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed the CD one, update 1 and CVM in the 2000 Server english.but when I entry the login and password this message display :No CVM server running on specified host/port can any one help me please.thanks,best regards.

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see the audit trail feature under RME on LMS 2.5, and wonder whether its possible to customise a report for this. Ive read the help and it doesnt seem possible but wondered if anyone has a behind the doors script for this.

Hi all,I have backup my CS2.2/RME3.5 databases and I am not able to restore them in CS3.0/RME 4.0.I seems that the RME 4.0 database is called "rmeng" instead of "rme" and restorebackup.pl doesn't try to restore rme data.Here is the output of the scri...

jpasquier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes