cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

When i try to use sm_adapter utility it asks to give server DFM user and password. I try to give servers administrator username and its password but application saysServer DFM User: xxxxxxxxx Password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[19-Sep-2005 1:36:15 PM+562ms] t@...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there any way to influence to syslog flat files.(when those files are created, what time period of syslog messages are included in one file)Now creation time is 1.00 am and syslogs are twenty-four hours period in one file.(nmsroot\log\log_backup...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding my previous question - why 3750 can not be access from outside except from console. I just find something interesting, the MAC table does not have associated interface MAC address, here is the details, I'd like to know 1.what those first 2...

Hi,The Credential Verification Report provides a way of checking if the credential used to access devices on the network are OK and that the switches and routers can be reached using this information.However we can only view a report which at most ti...

I have a rural customer using an 804 ISDN router for a simple four workstation LAN to WAN connection. The customer wishes to deny access from one workstation to the WAN.I have a standard access-list that permits the internal network "out", of course...

rlr685rlr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my CW2K windows server the drive partition is rapidly running out of disk space - due to the mass of logs I keep.How do I kindly prompt CW2K LMS2.5 to re-direct the entire log directory to that of another drive with greater capacity?Any help would...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've installed a trial version of PRTG to look at the netflow statistics from one of our routers.It works fine in terms of reporting on the total volumes of traffic.But, my router has a number of interfaces (leased lines to remote offices) and wha...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes