cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we recently updated to the current version of CiscoWorks and have since that a problem with the DFM (Version 4.0 with all patches):Alerts are shown in the DFM, however, the device name wrong! The name of another device is indicated. In the mail...

herz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together,I have a problem for a specific Device (Cisco Aironet 350) and RME. I send syslog Messages to the CW Syslog Collector. I recieve the Messages with correct timestamp and correct format in the "syslog.log" file on the server but when i g...

mgatterer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between Ciscoworks VMS and LMS. They look the same to me execpt that one does a little more and costs alot more.

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created groups in RME, CM, and CS. Now I want to eidt some filters and a good portion of the groups are uneditable and can't be deleted either. Any ideas on why? Is this a bug?V/RBrandon

smebbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I'm hoping you can assist. I've defined a group for some level 2 engineers within ACS, however I want to be able to grant access for these guys to 'create' sub interfaces and have full control over those, but I do not want them to have control ...

kkeen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several Cat 3550 switches on my network. We recently set up a Net Management station (What's Up Gold ver.7).I am configuring the following on the switches"snmp-server enable traps snmp linkdownsnmp-server host 198.100.100.75 khazad envmon I ...

My Network Mgmt app (Whats Up Gold) is giving me errors when i try to import the Cisco "CISCO_ENVMON_MIB.my" mib into it. It basicalle errors out and says file not open. It tells me to look for depencies in the CISCO_ENVMON_MIB file.Where can I fin...

Having recently upgraded from LMS 2.2 to 2.5, one missing utility or view appears to be the Reloads Report from RME -> Availability -> Reloads Report. This I found useful to track the reasons for reloads, especially those due to memory parity errors....

nstevens by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime I'm trying to use the UserSearchBand of the UserTrackingUtility 1.1 i'm getting the folowing message:'CiscoWorks server configured is either down or not reachable. Please check the CiscoWorks Server configuration parameter.'The parameters c...

mwynen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes