cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question but I'm having difficulty in setting access via http. The config below is what I'm using to try and set it up with but am having no luck. Can this type of access be set up when you are us...

I have a 2620 that has the expansion module NM-32. This has 32 serial lines in. I don't see anything in the config about how it knows what serial interface the TCPIP packets should be routed to. Also I can't seem to find what commands to use to ma...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All the sudden it started to fail, saying IDSSystem cannot create SQL satement:NullI did a self test within the ciscoworks vms and below is the failing process:odbc.plFAILC:\WINNT\system32\odbccp32.dll FileVersion : 3.520.9042.0C:\WIN...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After using Cisco Works RME for months in a real large network the harddisk is filled with hundreds of IOS images from the managed devices .In case of a RME reinitialiation: is there a way to get the connection between RME database and IOS depository...

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyoneWhat do I need to setup to be able to see in the syslog file the messages like these:*Mar 20 20:33:49.348 UTC: SSH0: password authentication failed for prelz*Mar 20 20:33:49.348 UTC: SSH0: AAA authentication fail reason: Password:that I ...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get our CW server to push IOS images to edge devices thru a PIX firewall. I wanted to know what rules need to be set up to make this happen?We have the CW server 10.x.x.x (inside) and the Edge router 192.168.x.x (outside).UDP 69 in bot...

bbecker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuration archive is currently setup to save a maximum of 5 versions. If I change the number of versions to keep to a lower number (say 3), will the application automatically remove the differences? I tried lowering the number of versions to ke...