cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,my name is Petr Akimov. I'm engineer by ZAO KORTEK.The core of our WAN is built by 7606 Cisco Routers interconnected each other.Each router is equipped with WS-SUP720-BASE and WS-X6724-SFP modules .There are difficulties of netflow collection ...

petrowic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509, catos 7.6(2), with NAM module, 3.1(1a). When I try to creat a span session, it return an error saying "failed to creat span session...". However, if I do "show span all", it shows. I have tried to delete all span sessions as well as ve...

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our switches and routers currently are exporting all system logs to a *nix server. I would like to be able to parse these logs for event types that we deem most important so that we have more control over alerts that are sent. (By event type I mea...

kunadkat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSHv2 crashI have a Cisco 2821 router running c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.123-11.T.bin code.When I SSHv2 to this router and run an aggressive extended ping from it my session locks up and I get the following output from the console. When I say aggressi...

gatlin007 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have got Cisco 1721 with soft version 12.3. Cisco of mine is configurated in bridge mode, bridge protocol ieee. I want to launch traffic though it and to limit strictly up to 56kbps. I intend doing it with RATE-LIMIT command, but neither CONF...

petraitis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI´ve been working with SNMP, and I´ve been developing a software to receive SNMP values. It´s been working well.Now I´d like to configure MIB Netflow. I´ve been having problems.I can read OID:ciscoNetflowMIB" - "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.387".up to."cnfTempl...

Hi NetProfs,Two routers R1 and R2 are connected via FastEthernet. R1 is under my control. R2 is under ISP control. ISP has applied some rate-limiting to R2's interface for CAR=6MBit/s (inbound and outbound).I now would like to configure CBWFQ for out...

I'm suspecting that i'm loosing the netflow data at my collector server.can anybody suggest that how can i determine that i'm getting all the netflow data which is exporting by router's cache.

amit_srv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI think that our CiscoWorks server may be hitting a couple of bugs, as the 'Startup/Running Out of Sync Report' is listing devices after a NetConfig job is run, even though the 'sync archive' option has been selected for the NetConfig JobThe bu...

marcjone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is possible to configure threshold for alarms as ciscoEnvMonVoltageNotification, ciscoEnvTempertureVoltageNotification,cpmCPUFallingThreshold,cpmCPURisingThresho on 2621XM and 2950T with latest IOS versions?ThanksChaim

gev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes