cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

RME 3.4 NO SOPPORTED DEVICE SWITCH 4500

We have RME 3.4 with IDU 8.0 installed and wen we add a Catalyst 4500 to the database and check the device attributes, a "not supported" message appears in the telnet column, we checked the supported devices list and it should be supported.The switch...

c-olmedo by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Java virtual machine for LMS bundle

HiIve built a new workstation for myself (win xp + sp 2 + patches). Unfortuanetly when I try to access our ciscoworks server, it installs the java plugin but then chrashes when I try to get into the ciscoworks proper (beyond the login screen).Ciscowo...

n.phipps by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with VPN routing

Hi,I have a Cisco VPN concentrator 3005 and 2 routers that connect to the concentrator with VPN.Lan-Router--vpn--Concentrator--vpn--Router2-LAN2Computers from behind each router can reach the concentrator and computers connected directly to it, but t...

eladkertis by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS and RWAN upgrade

I'm planning to upgrade LMS 1.2 to 2.2 and RWAN 1.2 to 1.3.1 on Solaris 8. What requirements and steps that I need to prepare for the installation. Will there be problem for upgrading LMS and RWAN at the same time and the common services. thanks

b/w utilization

Until we can get network management tools in place, I would like to be able to see real time stats on Internet and enterprise network usage per user. Normally, I would use netflow, but since the firewall NATs, I only see one source address. Inside th...

kleins by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Best Tool to discover and map network

Hello,I am having a hard time deciding on best tool to discover our network and map it in a cost-effective manner. Our network is close to 300 hosts and 10 servers. We have cisco switches, routers, and pix. I would like to map it in a way that it ...

aalhajjah by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes