cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm suspecting that i'm loosing the netflow data at my collector server.can anybody suggest that how can i determine that i'm getting all the netflow data which is exporting by router's cache.

amit_srv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI think that our CiscoWorks server may be hitting a couple of bugs, as the 'Startup/Running Out of Sync Report' is listing devices after a NetConfig job is run, even though the 'sync archive' option has been selected for the NetConfig JobThe bu...

marcjone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is possible to configure threshold for alarms as ciscoEnvMonVoltageNotification, ciscoEnvTempertureVoltageNotification,cpmCPUFallingThreshold,cpmCPURisingThresho on 2621XM and 2950T with latest IOS versions?ThanksChaim

gev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a public WAN network burstable to 100Mbps. I offer colocation and thus can't guarantee what my clients will out on their servers. We've been getting a lot of DoS attacks and thus it's putting up our 95th percentile big style!What woul...

rob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone know how can I get the Ifindex values for a non-command switch being part of a cluster and which doesn't have an IP address? I need get it from a HP OPENVIEW management station. I just can get the Ifindex values from the command sw...

When using the data extraction engine to export inventory information to an xml file, I can see port count information on larger switches like 4000s, 5000s, etc. However, I don't see port count data in the xml file for smaller switches like 3550s. ...

Is there a way to only capture non-default config for CAT OS devices in/var/adm/CSCOpx/files/archive/shadow/Cisco_Catalyst_Switchwhat I see that it has default and non-default both in there. I know this one was not fixed in previous RME version but i...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes