cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Was just wondering if lms 2.5 (cs30sp1 , cm4.01, rme 4.01 windows version win2k sp4) could distribute IOS to a Catalyst 3750 switch. I know it can't import an image from the 3750 that's not in the root of the flash. When we get our 3750's they ...

craig5571 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When managing a large number of Cisco devices within a large network is there a method of retrieving specific details from all elements. Examples that are key at this time are:FRU Part NumberTotal MemoryAvailable MemoryQueue DetailsNetwork Processin...

dknight03 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to determine what mac address is being seen on a port via snmp?I'm looking for the information that would be displayed from a cli command "sh cam dyn 6/46". We'd like to be able to try figure out how to determine the attached device us...

jrabener by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to monitor some edge devices through a PIX firewall. For whatever reason, the PIX and everything behind it fails when it is polled. It was my understanding that a PIX would inherently allow traffic from a more secure network (insid...

I want to block all smtp traffic from my customers except for packets destined for my mail server and my mail server only. I would like to do this at the edge and not at the core. I put in the following ACL, but it blocked all smtp traffic.access-l...

zodell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CW2000 with RME 4.0 on Win32 server. I am trying to modify a config for a Cat2924MXL switch by simply adding the "no snmp trap link-status" command to each of the 24 Fa interfaces.After modifying the archived config as described above, an...