cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I cannot see all my network devices from RME>Availability>availability monitor.Under Applicable System views I am only offered Router 1600 series?My aim is to monitor network availability for specific interfaces rather than the device itself?I need t...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got CWorks running on a Win2k box. Below are the major app versions. My problem is task manager shows me that "avpoller.exe" goes in cycles of eating up almost 90% of my CPU, which makes the box VERY slow. Does anyone know what this process d...

SDM

Is it possible to use SDM in read-only mode. The idea is to give the customer the possibility just to see what is configured, not to cahnge the configuration.

giaaaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After updating the Rme idu package to version 10.0 I'm getting the following error. When trying to view devices in RME.: com.cisco.nm.cmf.dbservice.dbexeptionHas anyone seen this before?

r.durham by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running newest version. For some reason no matter what switch in our network (or ap) I try to connect to it says it cant connect. I can HTTP to the switches. Running this on XP. I've tried all levels, read only, etc. Any ideas?

ischarcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,is it possible to get information about storm-control "TotalSuppDiscards" via snmp ?There is a CISCO-PORT-STORM-CONTROL-MIB available but not for Cat6k.I would like to see if the configured value is exceeded.Thaks in advanceandré

aeggers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes