cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Im having a problem with software distribution on LMS 2.5. The distribution job always come back as "failed". But when i look at the device the image was successfully delivered. ANyone have insight into this?

leeeplus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running LMS 2.5 on a Win2k Srv that has all the needed Service packs. When I HTTPS to CiscoWorks the CPU on the server spikes to 100% and stays there until I either reboot the server or stop/restart all CW services. Also, in the Taskmanger of the...

Please, using just the Cisco command line and if possible Cisco Works, what commands can I use t find out the overall capacity at which our network is running at. Also to find out if there are bottlenecks and if there are, where are they? Our network...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with with LMS 2.5 with IPM 2.6. I have configured and echo operation to send an SNMP Trap when the echo is dropped. My question is where does IPM send the trap to?

zarlinge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded my LMS from 2.2 to 2.5. As in-place upgrade does not work, like everybody know, i did a remote upgrade. Everything is find.For the licensing i got the file LMS*.lic via the cco/go/licence. In Common Services, licensing, i update the licens...

delahais by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysRan this up on a member Win2003 box, is creating a local user account with admin permissions suffient to allow access into the HTML GUI from another PC? I cannot login at all - any ideas??We are using local authentication not domain for now......

kkeen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I so need your help regarding automatic receiving data from BPX8620 machine.Problem description: when the command “dsptrkstats 1.1” runs on BPX, statistic screen is appear and overwrite once in time. For stop this command “DEL” must be...

we recently implemented new QoS policy in the netework. To monitor, we deployed CiscoWorks QPM to manage the source routers where QoS policies are implemented, and two sniffers (one near the sources and one near the receivers). Note that in between...

yuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card