cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Using Campus Manager, Device discovery shows 98 devices discovered and 57 for Campus Data Collection. I think the difference is because I don't manage some devices (Don't know SNMP, private IP adresses ...) and they are unreachable. But I'd like to s...

ppondaven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,can anybody pls tell me , how to take IOS and running configuration backup in ciscoworks 2000.we have around 100 routers , i want to schedule to take IOS n Running configuration backup.can anybody pls guide meThanks in advanceRegardsNataraj

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to this, so please bear with me. I have a CSS 11501 and 2 web servers all on the same network. To get a web page from the web servers through the CSS successfully, I need to nat the VIP back to an IP address that is set up as a servic...

psilbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to configure a Collector I get an error messesage saying "Not a known Entity". I have no idea what this is trying to tell me. The source and targets both show a green status and I'm trying to use DefaultIpEcho as the operation

r-reed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When creating groups within RME it would appear that any group created by a user with admin rights cannot be edited by any other user. Surely as long as the permissions are correct any user should be able to amend existing configurations??

nwhalley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes