cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I was wondering if there's a way to know what are my unregistered APs downtimes. I know how to sort them by uptime but I haven't found a way to learn since when they have been down. I have Prime Infraestructure 3.3 and WLC 8.5.151.0. Than...

dpcdpcdpc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An unused FPR-2110(ASA) device enter ROMMON mode after i plus the power, I enter the "boot" command, the system can start. I search the cisco.com,but don't find how to resove it.(I find some web that need to reimage, but i am not sure.)

Zhixin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,The Cisco DCNM is not discovering and listing the SFP's/trancevier modules under DCNM-GUI/Monitor/Switches/Modules.   Cisco WSP-Q40GLR4L= network transceiver moduleThe Discovery seems to only show what is gatherable with "show inventory"Si...

I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.7 VM and after a reboot Prime no longer captures wireless client data in monitoring tools. And the WLC is working and capturing the wireless clients and in Prime Maps the wireless clients are captured there so an...

i try to match discord voip with class-map rulematch protocol rtpno success  i seen voip traffic is udp with destination port range about 50000-50100 why match protocol rtp is not working?maybe is better to use access-list? what is the right way?

sash1010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card