cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

>>>from the home page <<<<Cisco Network Assistant 2.0 will be available April 27, 2005.============I have some 6500's I would like to see how NA 2.0 handles them. as of 4:15 EST, no 2.0.So, it was stated 4/27/2005, not 4/27. If 4/27 was stated it cou...

I want to play around with the Network Assistant just to see what its all about. I've downloaded and installed the *.exe file but I can't seem to connect to any of my devices. I've got a bunch of new 3750s in the network that I *think* will support...

cantorb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to do a network and i'd like to know what kind of hardware I will need(I think routers and backbones) and what model of this hardware.I explain my situation: We have some buildings: Madrid, New York and London. Each building have four fl...

I want to order 7206VXR with redundent DC-Power supply , but there is no option in configurator for choosing a redundent DC power supply. There is an option of AC power supply but not DC. Can u please help me out of this problem. Is there any option ...

CVM 2.3 on Windows 2000.When I try to add a gateway to a group (we don't have gate keepers) in the VOIP tree menu option I get the message "Telnet failed incorrect login passwd for device" I do not enter any Telnet information for these fields as we ...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how I can easily dump the database schema, for the ani and rme databases? OR is there a database schema already available to view from Cisco?thanks much.Marcie

Using Campus Manager, Device discovery shows 98 devices discovered and 57 for Campus Data Collection. I think the difference is because I don't manage some devices (Don't know SNMP, private IP adresses ...) and they are unreachable. But I'd like to s...

ppondaven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,can anybody pls tell me , how to take IOS and running configuration backup in ciscoworks 2000.we have around 100 routers , i want to schedule to take IOS n Running configuration backup.can anybody pls guide meThanks in advanceRegardsNataraj

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to this, so please bear with me. I have a CSS 11501 and 2 web servers all on the same network. To get a web page from the web servers through the CSS successfully, I need to nat the VIP back to an IP address that is set up as a servic...

psilbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card