cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

In cisworks RME syslog analysis when i want to see the syslog of any device i get an error. Please check wether logging is enabled on the device.I have restored the database, but still i am not able to see the syslog.Users who check the syslog via we...

ajayrathi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help appreciated.Running Win2k server with SP4 and RME3.5. Priviously, all services and modules were working. However, after a adware and spyware attack, only the RME module wasn't working. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling back the rme module, the...

hannyong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently using Ciscowork2000 4th edition. I have recently changed the IP address of a couple of cisco switches. The aniserver has discovered the new ip addresses for these switches, but it is also showing the old IP addresses aswell in (serve...

DFM 1.2 with IDU 1.2.10 does not provide ("Compose of") card description although it does provide ("Composed of")port information. It appears to be a bug with all my 6148's and 6548's on multiple 6500 chassis'. Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advan...

I've got a 2970 as a cluster commander with three 2970 members. For some reason, no information seems to be coming over from the members switches. The cluster sees them and knows how far away they are, but information such as software version, acti...

When i want to do software upgrade i must type in my user/passw and also the proxy settings. Still i get not connection.Internal Error : Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web P...

Does anyone have or know where I can find an explanation of the the counters under the show interface command. The defintions in the Cisco docs are a little cryptic and I am looking for something to explain causes for things like deferred packets, an...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes