cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I am having a recurring and consistent problem with CiscoWorks causing routers to crash when I initiate an ANI discovery. I am getting a message that reads, "Abort at <hex value> (PC)". The hex value, which I assume is a memory address, is ...

itdojo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to run QoS Policy there is a QPM Error: There is a connection problem with the PDP server or the PDP service still have not been initiated.I have version 3.1.What am I doing wrong?

Customer has 1 new server; HP Proliant DL380 with Dual 3.4 GHz Pentium 4s, 2 Gb RAM, 144 Gb HD. Their net has 2 6509s, 15 4507s, 500 Cisco IP Phones, CM pub, sub and IPCC. Can they get away with running CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 AND Cisco ITEM 2.0 on the on...

bob.benn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am lost. Where in RME do I have to put the Telnet password in? I am tryiong to download configs, and it says the Telent Password is missing in RME. I am taking over this product and still learning...Thanks for helping the hopeless...Dave Holder

dholder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi....I am running SNMS 1.0 on a w2k pro machine. When I type the ip address of an edge switch and go to cisco view, I get the graphical representation of the ports with all the colours, the only problem is that when I right click the switch and go t...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received a drawing with an icon in it that I've never seen before. It looks like a Catalyst 6500 with a route/switch processor above and an Si on theswitch. Can someone tell me what the Si represents?

HiOn some routers (and I can't see the pattern) I experience a lot of lines like:Apr 1 12:21:32: IP: tableid=0, s=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (FastEthernet0/0.6), d=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy (FastEthernet0/0.6), routed via FIBwhen issuing debug ip packet (det) xxx comman...

jjoensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes