cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

SG220

Hi there,Thanks for reading. I've inherited some small business SG220s and SG310s.  They're only manageable by HTTPS.  Previously, I've locked myself out of devices so many times that i have two connections when enabling AAA or something like that.  ...

Bob Greer by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

403 forbidden AP Tp-LInk

Hi , I have trouble accessing the AP. Configuration of two vlan's with inter vlan routing is made and working . 10.0.1.0 Vlan10- PC etc .. 10.0.4.0 Vlan40- AP. I have a L2 switch 2960 and cisco router 1841. I can access the Ap web interface only from...

ttonchev by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3850 Default CPP

I am trying to implement a Control Plane Policy to my 3850 switch. Within this policy I want to restrict SSH access to the switch to only the loopback IP. I found documentation that the default CPP can't be removed. However, is it also not editable? ...

Resolved! Cisco ASA 1120 firepower in asa mode with permanent license option?

Hi All, A stupid question, but how to activate license in permanent (offline) mode in Cisco ASA 1120 firepower in ASA mode? I a bit lost with this issue and my smartnet support is activating on next month :( I don't want smartnet online, because the ...