cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several devices that will not import into the RME database of Cisco-Works. They return to the not responding devices and yet I can management station to device and only TFTP and SSH fails.Any clues on how to get them to import ?

damion10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After pushing configs to various routers and AP's, I am unable to use the wr mem command. I get the error "Cannont find running-config". I am able to update a handful of routers but none of the AP's. I have the patch for 1200 series AP's but the firm...

Hi,I would like to change the hostname of my CiscoWorks Box. I know because it is running SQL just changing it old-fashioned way will pretty much hose it. Does anyone have documentation on the procedure to SAFELY change the hostname? Thanks

cory-gray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm considering using WFQ as my primary congestion management mechanism. I'm concerned that I have no view into the behavior of the individual flows within the queue outside of the test lab. Does anyone know of any tools or other methods to capture a...

bergjohn1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco provide any products that can perform bandwidth management? One of my customer has a document management system located in HQ with a single leased line. Users are from multiple location accessing to the shared documents in HQ. How do i imp...

yewting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anybody give some guidelines as to how much bandwidth is needed on WAN links to run CiscoWorks RoutedWAN?I have a 30 site network which will be managed from a central location. How much bandwidth will I need at this central site? 64kbps? 128kb...

jano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to save my running config to NVRAM I get the following output:#copy run startDestination filename [startup-config]?Building configuration...% Warning: Saving this config to nvram may corrupt any network management or security files stored ...

Good day everybody,here's my problem. I'm trying to bring back to life a soho 77. It isn't mine and I have no idea how this disaster happened.Easy, when I connect the console cable, open the terminal program and switch the router on, all a see is a n...

Is it possible to generate SNMP traps for the test purposes on a router? For example is it possible to generate a "BGP neighbor down" SNMP trap or SYSLOG message unless this neighbor goes down. I need this feature for test purposes.Regards.

Hi All,I have 90 routers (mix of 2610's, 3600, & 2500 series) and I need to upgrade the memory in them. Just to be sure with myself what I have been doing is logging in and doing a "show ver" and then I search for this line "cisco 3620 (R4700) proces...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes