cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone ever tried the Network Assistant 1.0 ?I've downloaded it from the cisco site and gave it a try. I've been shocked by seeing that it does not use SNMP but HTTP or HTTPS to connect to cisco devices.I really can't understand such cisco's cho...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to manage access-lists in the Cisco Network Assistant, or if it's possible.The product description says that acls could be managed, but I have not found any way to do that.The switch that I'm testing this on is a 2950 with the la...

Hello everyone,I have a small problem with the syslog functionality in RME... I have configured syslog on my switches/routers and directing it to the ciscoworks server. I infact get these syslog messages on the log file generated in cscopx/log direct...

sachinraja by Level 9
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody.Maybe these will sound like novice questions and in fact they probably are. I have my MC for firewalls working and contacting my 50 or so firewalls but I can't get the picture how you can manage the configurations. I imported all firewa...

efink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco is a great compnay but I tell you their network management products must be the bottom of their priority.CW2K still is not support on Windows2003 and its almost 2005.I have 2 CW2K servers not that will not backup the configurations of my device...

bbecker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes