cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a HP nas/san solution that needs dedicated bandwidth. What is the best way to assure that the replication traffic has priority on the link. We have a DS3 connected via 2 3640 routers with a T-1 as backup. My initial thought was to configure a...

jwhite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 10 campuses seperates by Firewalls. I'd like to be able to put 10 seed devices into ANI discovery, but there are only five lines.Workaround;Add the first 5 seed devices to first 5 networks, let discovery run, verify devices are imported and a...

I have been tasked with getting core dumps from all of our customer routers (about 120). Is there a way to get CW to send these files back to itself? I was think of creating a Netconfig job to do this.I am running LMS 2.2 with all updates and patche...

vnealy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're currently running the LMS 2.1 on W2K and would like to port it to the VMWare platform. Has anybody tried to use VMWare as the platform for CW2K and have any suggestions for it?Thanks.

axfalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, ive installed the following:CD One Fifth Edition 2.1 Campus Manager 3.2 Device Fault Manager 1.2 Device Fault Manager Incremental Device Update 1.2 Resource Manager Essentials 3.4 Resource Manager Essentials Incremental Device Support 3.4 proble...

noctorno by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying get CW2K to authenticate through MS AD and am not having success. In the Login Module Options in the server box, I have ldap://mbhdc5 (which is the primary DC in our AD). in the usersroot, I have dc=mbh,dc=mhs,dc=magellanhealth,dc=com I h...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're useing two 4506/Sup4's for our primary and backup server switches w/ HSRP between the server Vlan defined on both. Ngenius was monitoring the primary fine, but when I added the secondary a few days later it started sending ARP traffic bursts e...

philh70 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way within Netflow to track the AS, or AS Path that our internet traffic is going to? We have multiple ISP's and I am trying to find a way to "Balance" traffic across these providers. One suggested using Netflow to track this information.T...

jogreco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pretty elderly Ciscoworks installation and after suffering from a corrupt database I am trying to build a new one on my Ciscoworks installation. I have, as advised,used the original files to create a new blank database into which I'm trying ...

d.briody by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have CiscoWorks installed on a SUN unix workstation. From a lot of reasons we didnt use it.Now I am trying to start using the program again... And I'm wanted to know which platform is best for using CiscoWorks?It need to be based on:1. Performan...