cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have CiscoWorks installed on a SUN unix workstation. From a lot of reasons we didnt use it.Now I am trying to start using the program again... And I'm wanted to know which platform is best for using CiscoWorks?It need to be based on:1. Performan...

We are looking to graph the "reliability" counter that is displayed in the "show interface" command. I have found locIfReliab at 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2.1.1.22, but the Cisco MIB Browser Utility lists this as part of the "OLD-CISCO-INTERFACES-MIB". Does ...

grayd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,This is my first try at using Cisco anything. I am having trouble setting up vlans on a 1200 ap using procurve 4000 switches. I need two vlans , one for data, and one for ip phones (which will be broadcast ssid). The problem comes when I ma...

I have installed the LMS bundle with RME and DFM running on the same box. RME is 100% working correctly. I went to work on DFM and I can't attach to the domain. Has anyone run cross this before and if so how do you resolve this issue.

efisher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just configured a network analysis module. The system ask me reboot to take effect. But after reboot, I lost the ip address setting for the internal interface, So how to save the config in NAM?Any good cisco DOC link?Regards

kevintang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,All;I had intall the 4th in hp-ux 11.00,but can't configure it correct,now I want install it in hp-ux 11.11 , could you tell me the 4th can install in hp-ux11.11 (the document say it can install in hp-ux11.00).Thanks & Happy new year !

de.joe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I'am rather new to this subject, so forgive me the maybe silly question (although I need an answer ... ;-)We are stacking several 3750's to one virtual switch. I already know that the max load on the backbone will be 32 Gbps, but we want...

Is there a simple way to export a configuration, preferably with the passwords intact, from CiscoWorks to a desktop? We are trying to find an easy way to be able to recover a configuration to restore via console if we lose the config on a device and...

Namol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a very daunting task that of upgrading an existing network for a high school. I need some advice on the best method to do this.The existing situation is this:1. A peer to peer network2. Star topology (Cat. 5 UTP)3. Fast Ethernet switches (...