cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a 2921 router; pointing at a syslog server. the router has a loopback interface configured as the source of syslog. the router's gigabit0/0 interface has been flapping. i can see the up and down events for link and line protocol in the router'...

kindly i have problem that switch C9500-32QC that is working as border in SDA  is reloaded  without any reason or loggs , so kindly share your experience if you faced a similar problem  all switches on the same rack are working fine------------------...

Hello, I am getting the following Warning message for my FTDs.."The number of access list elements generated for the access control policy exceeds the limit for this platform. Please enable Object Group Search on the device." How do i resolve this is...

Hello Experts,Our requirement is to schedule a reload on a router automatically when it generates memory fragmentation errors and becomes inaccessible over VTY lines.I read somewhere that this can be done using SNMP but I am not sure how.Can someone ...

Hello, I am looking for the 2P mounting kit for the ASR 9901 Router. An online search yields kits for ASR 9001 and I am not sure whether these would be compatible with the ASR 9901. See link here. Also, please explain what is the difference between t...

gndwiga by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Networking

Hello, I am trying to solve this network. It is a bit challenging. I am trying to configure static routing, dhcp, and ip helper address. My dhcp is not sending any address to my pc. My static routing is not working. I am not sure what I doing wrong ...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem in Packet tracer,im trying to ping from Lan 1,PC 11 and PC11 to Lan 2,PC 21 and im getting this error "Destination host unreachable.Can someone help me please ? Thank you ! I uploaded the pkt. 

Screenshot_8.png
R.Florin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a growing environment of NCS 55A2's for our new backbone. We are planning to upgrade the code to 7.1.2. A previous employee left instructions about using SCP to transfer .tar files to the harddisk of the NCS devices. I have been trying this i...