cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

please what router or switch can I buy to  use for ccna and ccnp. preparation  because I understand there are 5 kinds of switches and for router i dont know much as at now. suggestions and advise will be appreciated and how many routers and switches ...

Hi,is there a chance to catch a guru here to help me filter out some very annoying messages on IOS XE SDWAN sw, that happen on console while vManage does some activity? Cisco TAC responded that he knows about "no logging console" only...ESM got on my...

Hi guys, i have a cisco fpr 1000 series, the default configuration had a bridge interface with a static ip of 192.168.1.1 that contains all the inside ports from 2 to 8, i removed port 3 from that bridge and assigned that port a static ip which is 19...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there a chance to catch a guru here to help me filter out some very annoying messages on IOS XE SDWAN sw, that happen on console while vManage does some activity? Cisco TAC responded that he knows about "no logging console" only...ESM got on my...

Hi to All,i have added in Prime some  UPS devices , Prime recognises them via the ReadOnly community i have configured to these UPS.I have also configured them to send SNMP taps to Cisco Prime. Is there a way i can view these traps from these devices...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Having trouble with adding cco credentials under administration/settings/system settings/General/Account Settings in Prime.   I want to check if it is due to the lack of internet connection on Prime. How do you check that?

I need to aggregate SPAN ports from multiple network segments into a single switch with uni-direction cable. Example. I have three independent/isolated three networks LAN-A, LAN-B & LAN-C.I need to take SPAN port from all three network and put it int...

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VSS setup and its working fine. Now I want to power off the standby switch so that we can reuse it other new location. I understand that there is a process of breaking the VSS config but it requires a downtime on both switches. Which I am tryi...