cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I'm using EEM running on a 3750 running 12.2(55)SEE9 to monitor up/down status of a server. If the server goes down (icmp-echo ipsla fails), I'd like to SSH into an ASA running 9.1(5) and issue a change to the NAT configuration so that the out...

i have below router i want to integrate with SNMP V3 Monitoring Server: Microfocus Network Node Manager NNM Model: ISR4331/K9IOS: isr4300-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin  can any one share with me requirements/configration for integration  and mib file ...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer hs been using v1 of the API, but as they are upgrading their PI to 3.8, they have discovered that the RSSI value is no longer available. Is there a comparable field or request they can make to receive that value?   Which PI version will t...

fcory by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I get connected to my network but I don't receive the traffic. I'm out of ideas what is blocking the traffic.Here is the stats. I appreciate any help.. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Version 4.8.02045VPN StatsConnection State: ConnectedB...

Resolved! VTY Lines

Hello,I have a question that confuse me , when i issue the command "Show Users" on my 3845 router , i get in the output "VTY 0/0/0 " when i try to clear this line it doesn't recognize it , any idea about such line VTY number ?

I have ASA5505. This device boot in ROMMON mode with a ''no image found' error. I try the following solution and it works but, every time the device reboot or restarts again it boot in ROMMON mode with the same error. I also try to reset it but the r...

M_Roz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes