cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, does anyone know how to backup image ACE 4710? actually I'm stuck how to configure the IP on interface ACE 4710 because it shows invalidwhen i tried to put the IP on the interface. This is my 1st time configure LB btw.  Need Help.

Hi GuysIm Working in a big company with a big Cisco network infrastructur. Sometimes a customer ask us to check their line. They gave us a source and a dest IP. Now that our network is very large I have trouble finding the correct line.  Can someone ...

Here is my scenario: I have a main switch in a remote office, I added two 9200 (48 Port) switches stacked to a second suite at this remote site.VLAN1 is the default on all switches, no other VLANs yet. We have port 24 trunked on the main switch, and ...

PNI-ITRNP by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

all, this one has me scratching my head. Has anyone else come across the netflow statements disappearing from the config, specifically on the ISR4k platform?  we had 20 of our branch routers that we found were not sending netflow anymore. We know the...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning! We are using LDAP/S as authentication to our devices.  We have it configured on our ASA's and are having difficulty configuring it on the 9300 switch running 16.12.04.  Is there a configuration guide to set LDAP/S as the authentication ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, We have an ASA 5545X thats running 9.14(1). I am having a difficult time using scp to copy configs to my laptop. I have the scp server enabled on the ASA and keep getting errors. I am trying to copy running configs from the ASA to my la...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happened, the value of this SLA OID would be 16?0:other1:ok2:disconnected3:overThreshold4:timeout5:busy6:notConnected7:dropped8:sequenceError9:verifyError10:applicationSpecific11:dnsServerTimeout12:tcpConnectTimeout13:httpTransactionTimeout14:dn...

Yvan.hua by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

All my other phones say 3PCC in the model number. So will these phones work? and if so, how do I clear off the previous companies settings and passcodes? Or do I need to send these back and buy 3PCC phones only?