cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Stealthwatch Netflow

Hello Experts,Can someone please advise me about recommendations related to NetFlow configuration, as we are planning to enable it on the internet edge routers but same time I am concerned about the device performance so that it wouldn't get hampered...

shehreyar by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Switch SG350 - CORS header

The web server service running on this switch appears to create it's Access-Control-Allow-Origin response header based on the user-supplied Origin value. I am needing to  include the “Vary: Origin” header to prevent caching. The header indicates that...

calexfiel by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! (2) 4221 routers, T1 over AT&T, cannot handle any meaningful traffic

We are replacing (2) 1841 models with the 4221 models. The 1841 models send traffic just fine over the T1 connection currently, pinging between each other within 5ms and with traffic (web open on hosts) still ping within 35ms.When putting the 4221's ...

L3 as a Router - Questions and advice

We currently have an old AdTran L3 device pulling from a Fortigate firewall and feeding old switches.  To replace these old things we got two new Cisco C9300L units, one L3 one L2.  I'm trying to configure the L3 to be as closely matching to the old ...

jayu by Beginner
  • 24 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes