cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am setting up a home network and running into a few problems. The topology I have set-up is attached:When I connect PC3 to the ethernet switch directly, I does not work (no internet). The ethernet switch light turns on briefly for the port I...

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 1.17.57 PM.png

I have an upcoming project that will require reconfiguring 22 switches. Most of them are 300 series - the rest are 350 series.  My question is: Can I use a configuration backed up from a SG350-28P and restore it to a SG300/350-10(MP/MPP). If it is po...

JPM AEIC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to switch over from telnet to ssh but the switch is at a remote location. I created a local user account, generated the rsa keys for ssh, and enable ssh version 2.  How do I change the current config to allow for ssh without locking my sel...

h.escobar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Consider this a re-configuration of a network for a single location business. I have specific questions and want to get things right. 1. Devices: Cisco Router rv160W. Three Cisco 145ac access points. Three PCs. One printer connected by IP. Expecting ...

So I recently got a Cisco ASA 5540 from Ebay to practice a little. I have my modem that connects to my ISP. I  connected that to my Firewall (port gi 0/3), and IP address dhcp setroute. It got the IP and I can ping 8.8.8.8. I then connected my firewa...

To whom it may concern,  I would like to know if is it possible to send email with EEM. We have an IR829 router with 2 activa interfaces: 1 GigabitEthernet (primary) and 1 SIM (secondary). Obviously it use the secondary when primary is not available ...

TNMVA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes