cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello- I'm wondering if anyone could assist me with figuring out why I'm not seeing any login on-success or on-failure alerts on the NNM? I have the following router: Cisco 2951Version 15.1(4)M9 The configuration is as follows: login on-success loglo...

Tony T. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears, I would like to understand the Cisco specific Type IDs for SNMP traps. Is there any guide on it?0 - 5 (Generic Type)6 - Enterprise Specific7 - xxxxxx (Specific Type) - I need to understand this piece. Please help... Thank you,Raju 

mrsraju01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a perplexing issue that surfaces randomly; usually on the weekend or at night.  What happens is I cannot ping my 4506 for 30min-2 hours.  For all effective purposes the network appears to be off; I can't ssh or see the can't see the netw...

I've a client  with a retail store obtaining internet from Comcast Business ISP.  The modem/router provided is the DPC3941B.  I installed a Windows 10 PC hosting VMWare Workstation 15 as a host to a UNIX VM. The problem I have is setting up port forw...

We have some Cisco Nexus N7706, WS-2960X and ASR9001 running on stable software versions and good environmental conditions, they have been on for more than 3 years without interruption, I want to know if Cisco has any comments about devices that work...

When we are using the switch as standalone they come up in prime.When we activate Stackwise Virtual it comes up as unsupported device in prime.We are using Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.01c on the switches. When I look through the release note...