cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii guys, I was studying about Syslog and I am stuck here. The commands "logging monitor" and "terminal monitor" are both for vty lines. What is the difference between these 2 commands. Please do explain with an example i.e. command use-case. Thanks....

whizkidraj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Log Buffer (4096 bytes):s)Packet received with invalid source MAC address (00:00:00:00:00:00) on port Te1/2 in vlan 132000196: *May 14 10:02:27.507: %C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 1 times)Packet received with invalid source MAC ...

I am running HDMI over Ethernet on a Monoprice 1x4 HDMI Amplifier Splitter over CAT5e/CAT6 Complete Solution Kit - Extended up to 164ft, using 1 splitter and 4 receivers. When running a cell phone within 10ft of the ethernet cable or the converter bo...

I want to get same set of multiple show command outputs like "show version", "show interfaces brief", etc from hundreds of devices. How can I get this done quickly. If the solution is script, can you share any sample script. Else what is the other wa...

Hi i tried to enable portfast on endpoint port and the switch told me : " Portfast has been configured on FastEthernet0/3 but will onlyhave effect when the interface is in a non-trunking mode. "  now i did the switchport mode access ont the port but ...