cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm deploying a Pair of Prime Infrastructure Appliances and need to import save reports from current instance of Prime Infrastructure to the new Prime Infrastructure? I can export the reports but, I need to export and import the reports that have bee...

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there a way that I can schedule a daily reboot on my access points? I have 20 sets of WAP371. Sometimes there is limited connectivity from certain access points and a reboot usually fixes it. They are not on POE, all of them are powered using ...

admin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Just a quick question about Cisco ASA. Why do I receive a prompt that the configuration has been changed when I'm trying to exit the ASDM tool even though I did not change anything. All I did was to use the ping and tracert tool but did not mo...

Fespino1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got a lot of Catalyst 9000 and Nexus 9000 switches, all in stand alone mode. I don't use aci or dna center.Can you recommend a management tool to save configs and run remote commands on all switches, for example change a dns server.Currently...

Hi,I have a Cisco ASR 9010 Router, that I would like to upgrade.For the moment the RSPs that I have are A9K-RSP-4G and the line cards are A9K-4T-L and A9K-2T20GE-L.I want to to replace the existing RSPs with A9K-RSP880-LT-TR. My question is if the A9...

aridy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am not an IT expert and I am new to Network Assistant.I've succesfully created a community with my 3560G Switch and everything seems to be working OK except for the Topology View pane where only the switch is displayed. The connected devices...

André C. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 ASA 5508X with FirePower 6.2.0-362 in active/passive mode. They have been disconnected from the network recently without failover automatically. I found the log in the attached file. Even the single unit ASA FW running and I turned off sfr ...

hii am learning for ccna and i didnt understand fully the duplex and speed negotiation, can someine explain this to me ?(from what i understand there his also a different between cisco and other devices in the nogotiation choicest ) thanks for the he...

I would like to begin using Prime to manage switch and router configurations across our enterprise.My concern is with security. The way I understand it is that I must supply Prime with r/w credentials to all of my network devices.My concern is that o...

dxm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes