cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a question, can we upload the SNMP  MIB File  for third party switches in the Prime infrastructure 3.7 for PSU and FAN Failure.?As per PI compatibility matrix, Prime infrastructure does not support FMC and firepower. Can we upload the...

Hello, I have Cisco ISR 11OO with dual sim 4G option on the same controller.I would like to create a script which automatically switch to the nominal sim on a predefined hour.The condition for the script are :- Sim 0 is present- lte profile 1 (backup...

Jérémy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the attached network scenario.In the scenario, I have 2 networks 10.100.0.0/16 & 10.200.0.0/16 which has access to Internet.OSPF is used between L3#3 & R1 , L4#4 & R2. R1 & R2 is configured for source NAT to communicate to Internet.I want to c...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I'm trying to configure LACP on my QNAP NAS connected to a C2960S switch. My aim is to have 2GB available. On my QNAP, I configured aggregation between two ports using "managed switch", "802.3ad dynamic" and "layer 2+3" options (I put som...

Hi Everyone I'm newbie as network manager engineer. I have a question for Cisco license about use VSS.The company has two WS-C4503-E  switch and I want to make VSS. #version ip-base License engine 7L-E I want to know if there is a way to do VSS in th...

Hi im learning for the CCNA  can someone explain to me the concept of SVI on L3 switch and how to configure  and i have a couple of questions1. if i give to one svi port ip address so i cant give an ip on the same subnet to an other port on that L3 s...

hi im learning from the cisco ccna vol1and i see that the best route is being choosed by the lowest admin d. but in an other place int the book i saw that the route is being choosed by the lowset cost, can someone explain to me  thanks for the help (...

hi  im learning for the ccna and im working on ospf and i cant make R2 to learn routes via ospf on port fa1/0 no i tried to do this via the network command and also via the command under the port can someone look at the packet tracer file and tell me...

I have a 4451-x ISR and need a reliable method for determining if the router is powered on and functioning.  I have SNMP v3 available to query the 4451-x but have found that the method I use to query the 4451-x is dependent on which version of the IO...