cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All!I am currently deploying NAC in my organisation's switches and was wondering if there is a Python script to help ease this task.The commands are almost the same on all the ports, except for the dot1x/mab priority one when there's a device conn...

Zakitis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to have EEM script where I run the script manually and it display the output of the results in the session but for some reason I'm unable to do so. This is what I have so far(config)#event manager applet TestCommand(config-applet)# event n...

Sunny5 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running prime with the version 3.10.2 and are not able to edit groups anymore.All the actions are missing on every group. We cannot edit, create or delete groups anymore. This seems to be an issue with chrome (version 117.0.5938.92) as the act...

mariojost_0-1703064902438.png

Hello Everyone,I'm novice to networking. And below is the requirement I'm trying to figure out. Any leads would be greatly appreciated"You are working as an IT architect for a new startup business that grew faster than expected. they expanded to oper...

Ram253 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to measure a link speed I have a traffic generator machine.I want my Cisco ASR-1001 to loopback the traffic to the generator,What config do I need to use?I am trying to do it in Layer 3 and there is a switch in between.

mangsto32 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes