cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My instructor explained the attached question, but I'm still having difficulty understanding the question. I'm not understanding why R2 has trouble reaching the DNS server on the Internet if, when it forwards the packet to R1, R1 has a route to the I...

ajc0509 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN ACL

The attached question was part of a practice test. In my class, we didn't cover VLAN ACLs, and the teacher briefly mentioned it when going over the question with us. When I saw deny tcp any, I thought that meant deny all traffic to the web server fro...

ajc0509 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As most of us I am now working from home.  I currently have a wifi network setup through my cable company.  I have a couple WAP321 Wireless Access Points (I know they are older) I would like to setup to have better wifi coverage in my home. How do I ...

On page 721, the Solicited-Note Multicast address is defined as FF02:0000:0000:0000:0000:0001:FF__:____, with the last six digits being the "Last 6 Hex Digits of Unicast Address".  So why does Fig. 31-4 show PC2 with IPv6 Address of 2001:DB8:1111:1::...