Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I will be configuring OSPF for routing and failover between 2 data centers and would like your input on best practice in my case. Attached is the layout. We already have one circuit between the 2 DCs and we are adding another one for redundanc...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'd like to pool my WLC 5520 licenses information using SNMP. Unfortunately I coulnd't find the OID reference for this part. Is someone able to help me ?PS: Maybe this request had to be into the wireless section ?Many thanks in advance !Denis

A general question: When access points are removed from a site, they disappear of course from the WLC but do they disappear from the maps in Prime too?   My customer is complaining that their Prime 3.4 removes APs from maps if it doesn't see them for...

Hi All,I am asking for help to know about controlling my users from accessing the network. The scenario is given below:1. I want to configure a L3-switch as DHCP server with DHCP snooping enabled2. I also want to enable ARP inspection3. Now I want us...

Hello,I am currently experiencing issues across a stack of 3750 Switches.Version: c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E9.bin When an end user takes their laptop and walks to another office in the building they are unable to connect. We check the mac address-...