Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Restart 4G module

HiEvery now and then we have a router that goes offline because of its 4G module.What we do now is physically go to the router and put in a reload.Is there a way to automatically restart only the 4G module whenever the router detects that it has no m...

quadrabe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for a way to receive some sort of alert (email preferably) when a Switch on our network receives a local configuration change that overrides its template - putting it into the "Out-of-sync Switches" section, so that we can quickly...

JWabick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anybody help me with disable TELNET on swithc cisco 2960s ?I have this config and still telnet works and only show Password required but no set.line con 0 logging synchronous login local line vty 0 4 logging synchronous login local length ...

pepeEL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Thank you for reading.Zabbix, version 6.4, will be collecting traps from my 9300 cisco catalyst switch on version 16.6.1.I am having an authentication issues with SNMPv3 utilizing AES 128,192, and 256. However, I am able to authenticate utilizi...

gmjxo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having trouble configuring my IP phones as they are able to get their IPs from DHCP which is located in the layer 3 switch but aren't able to get their line numbers from the VoIP Cloud Server. Tried pinging the IPs from the layer 3 switch and the VoI...

corpuzp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community, I have been struggling to resolve my issue. I have ISR 4431 configured via GigabitEthernet0/0/1.2 to my ISP (vlan). Internal networks are as other vlans on subinterfaces. From the level of router i am able to ping google.com (as well ...

dwnbt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes