cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I've got a Catalyst 3650 as master switch, with vtp managed vlans (3/10/11, etc...), but no ip routing between them, so no svi IP except the management VLAN (50). Let's say 192.168.50.100/24. Each VLAN has a linux server, permitting DHCP ...

tonysky22 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiin my organization we are going to have a online traning session by logging to a particular website. is there any tool were we can monitor the website and see number of hits, availability, ip address which are accessing it etc. i have URL monitorin...

Hello, everyone,I wanted to ask, since I need to implement an EoGRE tunnel between a device that has OpenWRT and a Cisco ASR920; OpenWRT supports GRETAP tunnel which allows me to implement EoGRE tunnel. On the Cisco ASR 920 router that has version15....

Dieghito by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to create a terminal server to be reached over cellular.  We have an IR1101 with an attached IRM-1100-4A2T, offering 4 Async ports 0/4/0 through 0/4/3.  Going through the documentation, I have created the following configuration to reach...

Good morning all The Cisco Nexus 3548 and 3524 have the following hardware configuration:●      48 fixed Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) ports (1 or 10 Gbps); the Cisco Nexus 3524 enables only 24 ports States in the documentation it acce...