Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Logical network separation task to distinguish between user bandwidth and management bandwidth

When the user band is set to 192.168.1.0/24 in the workgroup switch, the management IP is set in the same band.For our company's stronger securityAnd decided to set the management IP as a separate band.For example, if your workgroup switch has VLAN 1...

jinhyeon by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Modem not yet initialized Cisco 1921 VDSL

Good morning, initially it was all working on the router, after a down of the line a strange thing happened. If I give the command show controllers vdsl 0/0/0 the output is: 1921 # show controllers vdSL 0/0/0 VDSL Controller 0/0/0 is DOWN Daemon S...

Nelu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM SCRIPT WITH IPSLA

Hi Guys, Please i am trying to right an EEM script to execute a command if an IPSLA 11 is not reachable and IPSLA 12 is reachable. This is what i have for now. Pls i need your help. track 11 ip sla 11 reachabilitydelay down 8 up 10 track 12 ip sla 11...

Gbgreat by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NMS System FCS Error, discard monitoring questions

Hello. my name is Key.   I am using NMS System PRTG.   I want to know interface FCS error and discard counte through NMS System PRTG.   Product n7k-C7009              n5k-C5672UP              n5k-C5548UP              n5K-C5596UP              WS-C3850...

Key12 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for udp src outside denied due to NAT reverse path failure.

Hi All,  I am having an issue with my Azure subnets (10.210.0.0/16, 10.211.0.0/16) being able to access my prem subnets over a S2S VPN tunnel.  So currently everything is work fine from my inside internal range (10.1.1.0/24).  As an example when I t...

Job opportunity

Hi all, I am new to the site and trying to connect with professionals in the network design engineering field about a possible job opportunity I am spreading the word about.   Feel free to share the link with anyone who wants the full details. Any re...

Flor by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4500 VSS Optics

Hi,   I have running 2 4500 switches with VSS and 3 10G uplinks, each one using a SFP-10G-AOC5M to connect. We need to relocate one of this switches to another IT site not far, but the cables using right now are not suited for the distance. I was thi...

Resolved! PI 3.1.3 why unsupported cisco device?

Hello, I have several Catalyst 6824 devices, that show up in Inventory as managed, but device type is "Unsupported Cisco Device" - TAC case has been open since 9/2/16 on this issue - also just loaded DP4 this morning but didn't help. Anyone out there...