cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

tl:dr - I want to receive NTP updates from the NTP.org pool on my router, while giving NTP updates to local network clients, and blocking NTP requests coming from the internet. This configuration is just a a private home project that I'm working on. ...

We upgraded PI from 3.2 to 3.3. After reboot it fails during "ncs start" with the following error. Error generating key java.security.KeyStoreException: Could not create new key Could not generate RSA key for SSL The launchout.log files shows this: S...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just purchased a CISCO RV345P and it's configured and functioning as desired with 1 exception. I have 2 Aruba AP's coming into 2 ports. These devices effectively tag 4 different WLAN's for 4 different VLAN's on the 345. For all these VLAN's....

I have been searching for a way to get the Prime compliance audit feature to look into an ASA and check if only the allowed permit rules are present and nothing more.  I was trying to find a way to get Apache VTL to check the output from "show run ac...

DWill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having trouble understanding the concept of Static NAT in my environment. There is a Static Bidirectional NAT as follows : Source - 192.168.1.1-10     Destination 10.10.10.1     Translated Source - Same   Translated Destination 10.80.25.12...

hello ,i have a problem with copy file from disk:/defaultRepo to one repository that i make in disk:/file .I use from below command :# copy disk:/defaultRepo/VER3.3.0.303.107_BKSZ19G_CPU8_MEM3G_RAM15G_SWAP15G_APP_CK3353207043.tar.gpg ftp://reportsOnD...

R.P7900 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! i was just wondering about the appropriate way to connect my devices... What I mean is that I have a 5508-X with 5 Usable Static IPS and each Port is associated with its own IP. 2 of the IP’s, 2 different interfaces, connect to their own Route...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes