cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I would like to know how secrets (user passwords, tacacs keys, snmpv3 credentials ...) are protected inside Prime Infrastructure (v3.4 and after):Are these secrets encrypted and with which algorithm ?Are user passwords hashed and with which me...

lbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, on my network there was a H-QOS (shown below) applied and running since long before i joined. see below: policy-map 3RD-LEVEL-EGRESS-POLICY!class V2-NETWORK-CONTROL-SC  bandwidth remaining percent 1  random-detect default  queue-limit 768 ...

I have Cisco 2921 router. I am planning to implement NAT for users to connect to Internet.Following are my queries.1. Is there any way to check how much is the RAM utilized for the NAT ?  2. I understand that the max no of NAT Translations supported ...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2511 I am setting up as an access server in my network here at home. It is currently on IOS 10.2, which is REALLY old. It was, originally, used to provide internet access for a small ISP here in Missouri in the early 90's, and had modems hoo...

Hi I am creating location groups and sub-groups in Cisco Prime 3.6. I would like to have an hierarchy like Campus > Areas > Buildings > Floors However, I see that in PI I can have only Campus > Building > Floor Does anyone know if it is possible to c...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where do I report MIB file errors?  The current v2.tar.gz contains the following:guru$ snmptranslateDid not find 'cldRegulatoryDomain' in module CISCO-LWAPP-DOT11-MIB (/usr/share/snmp/mibs/Cisco/CISCO-LWAPP-AP-MIB)Did not find 'CtsSgaclMonitorMode' i...

Hello,  I recently purchased 3 Cisco Airnet-3700 for my personal home use and I am trying to power them via PoE (Power over Ethrnet) but I am not trying to shell out $300 for a LAN controller. I was wondering what type of PoE switch I would need to b...