cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Issue 1: a student has wiped all data from the Cisco 4221 device, boots into rommon all the time here is the issues rommon 2 > boot bootflash:isr4200-universalk9_ias.16.11.01a.SPA.bin Located isr4200-universalk9_ias.16.11.01a.SPA.bin ################...

s.hind001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Been using Prime for years, but after we've just had a refresh on WLC and carrying out testing, we found we wasn't getting Notifications from Prime as fast as we should, some times took an hour+ to come through. Just installed extra 5520 on 8.5.14...

Can anyone tell me the steps in order to get my switches to log events into Cisco Prime, so effectively using prime as a syslog server. I want this for scenarios where I am going to distribute images to switches and want the logs to be sent to prime ...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are people doing out there for device IOS lifecycle management? We have Solarwinds, but I am not sure how efficient that product is for software management. I do think that DNA can do it but we do not have that product. So just seeing what peopl...

Hi All,I'm having issue with Cisco Prime GUI not loading on any browser.I ssh to the VM running Cisco Prime and ran a NCS Status and this is what I get.# ncs statusHealth Monitor is running, with an error.initHealthMonitor(): can not start DBFtp Serv...

Hello guys,  I need to setup 3 WAN ISP connections on my network, after getting service interruption issues on my main ISP, finally got approved to add 2 secondary ISPs, to complete a failover-redundant schema.My question is if two routers under GLBP...

mgutierr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Customer wants to run reports on per AP: 1. Bandwidth utilisation 2. Application utilisation and breakdown 3. Client usage    Is it feasible to run these on Prime Infrastructure?  If so, what licenses is required?    

wchik by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently working on creating an SNMP monitor in Solarwinds to report on when ADSL goes down on a router and it starts to use 3G/4G. The routers we have are Cisco ISR C887VAG-4G  and Cisco ISR 887VAG2. Does anybody know the relevant OID t...

Hi folks, we are trying to use Ansible to automate/script many of the common ACI tasks. One use case is creating a L3out. There is an ansible module called "aci_l3out" which helps create the l3out config, BUT it does not carry with it the other sub-c...