cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I'm getting varios results from a TCL script that I am running, essentailly the process is a) pull the updated script via TFTP b) run script from flash   Sporadically, no results are shown on the console, if the script is then re-run the result...

ritchieb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to install a SSL certifcate and key on Prime v3.5 and running into an issue. On a fresh install of version 3.0 I am able to successfully run the following; PRIMESVR/admin#copy ftp://#.#.#.#/mykey.key disk:defaultRepoPRIMESVR/admin#cop...

ritchieb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Application – Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.4.1 – the appliance is displaying incorrect client information, client counts, client statistics, etc since 22/4/2019.Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.4.1 Device Pack 7 I have attached an export of the system jo...

Hi,I just installed CNA 6.2 (tried 6.3.4 first) but no matter which version of 6 I try, I'm always getting the same error.I can create a community and discover all the devices. Most (not all) of the connections show up in topology view.I can rearrang...

pweyrosta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As far as I know, the potential values for the flow direction field (Element ID: 61) are "0" and "1" for IPFIX. However, I am seeing something quite different on my ISR 4321. It is configured for IPFIX and for certain flows it reports direction value...

eksantrik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Need help with cisco 3850 switch.How do i set this to default:switch: set-Traceback= 1#121e86d460b0f3ff19e97$0 : 0x00000000, AT : 0xFFECE00000000, v1 : 0x00000008?=ASIC_PCI_RESET=1BOOT=flash:packages.confBOOT_LOADER_UPGRADE_DISABLE=1BYPASS_S...

jmpen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Hoping I can get some assistance with an issue I'm having on my ASA.  In a nutshell I'm having difficulty getting an ASA to poll on my SNMP server.  For the sake of drawing a mental picture imagine I have my SNMP server (1.1.1.10) on inter...

I want use below cli template for my routers but i got error "Warning. No commands generated for this template" What's wrong? I cant add new value in DB. I found document https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-management/cisco-prime-using-database-va...