cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We started to use APIC-EM for massive hardware lifecycle and now we have more that 1000 devices in inventory. APIC-EM server is a VM : 12 vCPU's, 64 GB RAM and 500 GB HDD. APIC-EM Version 1.6.3.30018.  However after about 700 devices are being...

JPvisltgb by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,this is my first post and I can not explain it right , my English is not very good. I want to monitor the power supply and fans in an ASR- 920-12CZ -A using SNMP OID 's but I have found are not compatible with this model.Can anyone help me with th...

Hello,i need to know how to use Cisco Prime to enforce 802.1x compliance policy on switch interfaces. In other words, if an admin fail-opens an interface with command (authentication port-control force-authorize) I want prime to (1) send alert of the...

us_heart by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using APIC-EM solely for PnP function to configure new devices, and I have been given a requirement to restrict access to the APIC-EM GUI to specific IPs.  I really don't want to have to put it behind an internal firewall. I can't see a way in the We...

image.png
dmr by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP server problem

Hello,I have a problem with the time synchronization via NTP between a Catalyst 2960 and Catalyst 6509. When I configure the 6509 switch as a NTP reference on the 2960, it does not synchronize with the 6509's NTP server. There is no reachability or A...