cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have CISCO SG350-28 28 Ports Gigabit Managed Switch. First of all let me explain what i have to configure... I simply have to devide switch into 3 Parts (3 Group of Physical Ports).Group A - Port GE1 to Port GE6Group B - Port GE7 to Port GE12Group ...

On our Cisco 2960x switches the system health view shows no bandwidth utlizatition. Must i do something to see bandwidth usage? Another thing is when i want to telnet from a switch CNA says that telnet is not installed? I want to make a SSh connectio...

corne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a dhcp database agent using tftp server. It read and wrote to the server the day i created it but stopped reading from it after that day. I want my dhcp server(Cisco) to be able to read from it, so that it can confirm the availability of...

olutoyo01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! Im doing some labs and want to try an SNMP server to check my local network (currently 1x 1841 router and a 2960 switch) and i want to monitor them from UBUNTU.  I just did this on a vmware machine running windows, and it work out well (PRTG...

Hi guys! Im doing some labs and want to try an SNMP server to check my local network (currently 1x 1841 router and a 2960 switch) and i want to monitor them from UBUNTU.  I just did this on a vmware machine running windows, and it work out well (PRTG...

Hi We received a supposed new 48 port Catalyst 3850 PoE and it has a secure config on it.  I have tried to delete the nvram_config via the romon but the flash: is read only.  Is there a way to delete this or should we just sent this back saying why a...

morizawa by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card