cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I'm updating an existing script to look for a Syslog entry and based on a match, proceed or exit. I can't seem to get this working and am looking for some guidance. Script works without Actions 1.0 to 1.8 but with Actions 1.0 to 1.8 fails to ...

Hi,ACL is created to match conditionsEx with standard ACL: access-list 1 permit 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255There is implicit deny at the endSo when IP 10.1.1.1.1 comes => ACL matches for this IPWhen IP 9.1.1.1 comes => ACL don't match for this IP Suppose ...

Alright, this is my first post so be gentle!   I am a recent entry into the networking world. One of my first assignments that my Sr. Net engineer gave me was to get APIC PnP working with no touch to the device other then network and power.    I was ...

xealo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The "Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Network Component Compatibility" document (Release 2.4) here does not have any Nexus devices listed.   Can anyone on the community confirm if:   Nexus switches are compatible / incompatible with ISE running v...

Hello everyone,   I have a question related to the log management on chassis WS-C6506-E.   Here are the information related to the chassis: - Sup card : VS-S720-10G  - Version used : 12.2(33)SXJ    The logs are currently too weak for my employer. Ind...

Kalastat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE Issue Cisco ISE installed on VM (Hyper-V) machine ISE Version 2.4 Setup iaw Cisco documentation Two Cisco switches to be administered by ISE (MSW) Management SW (Cisco 2960)(ASW) Access SW Nexus Chassis - 9180YC-FX, SW nxos.7.0.3.I7.3.bin        ...

alanb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   My ASR have 3 interfaces one is for ingress of traffic and I want to implement PBR so i can forward the traffic to specific interface. This has to implement on a VRF . 

Hi Forum,  Greetings, Im  new to cisco, and i have a router which is 1800series.Mine one was 1841. I want to ask about c1841-adventerprisek9.mz.124-9.t1.bin  this, Whether my router support ipsec or not? and what can i do with my router for configuri...

When upgrading a ISR 4451 from  isr4400-universalk9.03.13.04.S.154-3.S4-ext.SPA.bin to isr4400-universalk9.16.06.04.SPA.bin is the rommon firmware upgrade included?  I ask because when I upgraded my 4351's a month ago to 16.9.1 a prompt came up telli...

cmparish5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes