cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Everyone, I have some problem about CPU OID for WS-C4510R+E in VSS mode.These problem as below:1\ I want to know the OID vaule of WS-C4510R+E CPU usage.2\ I have found these value of OID:ObjectavgBusy5OID1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58 ObjectcpmCPUTotal5minR...

i have some problems and inquires about configuration archive in Cisco Prime 3.2 Problem :when we try to do manual archive configuration using (Now) option we go to job scheduled to check the status but it remains scheduled and doesn't have any resul...

dar.jor76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering why my devices do not have the 'show vlan internal usage' command present.  It is a 3850 stack running IOS-XE 16.3.X.  I do not see the command in the online documentation either.  Has this command been deprecated?  If so, how does one...

jaegercng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello gents,   Is there any way I can access to the ISR 4431 using GUI ? I mean full access not only monitoring status. I need to make some VPN configurations. So i perfer to use GUI instead of CLI ( i know that this sounds like noob :) )   Thanks.

deepfree1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I console into one of our 3560-48 switches, I get the typical welcome screen, but I'm not getting a prompt for the command line to enter a name and/or password. When I hit "Enter", the screen just refreshes, displays the "Welcome - hit enter to ...

Barron by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! INTER VLAN ROUTING

hello everyone !!!i've have successfully configured LACP etherchannel on both layer 3 switches, i have assigned them both ip address of every vlan, i've enabled IP ROUTING and NO SWITCH PORT on the interfaces connected to the router. I have also conf...

balde by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card